2020 SEA - Society for Economic Anthropology Spring Conference
Date: April 30 May 2, 2020
Location: University of Notre Dame
Meeting Theme: Convenience
- CFP Submission Process: Please review the SEA CFP submission process outlined below.
- Email the following information to Rahul Oka by Thursday, January 30, 2020, 5:00 PM ET.
- a) paper/poster details; and
- b) proof of SEA conference registration (PDF of confirmation/receipt)
- The paper/poster submission details should include:
- Author name/s
- Contact information
- Abstract/precis (up to 500 words) that includes information on research data/methodology.
- Indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
- Papers delivered at the plenary sessions should be on the conference theme.
- Posters can be on any topic within economic anthropology.
- Also please indicate whether, if your submission is not selected for oral paper presentation, you would be willing to do a poster.
- You will be notified by Friday, February 7th, on the final decision regarding your submission.
- CFP Submission Deadline: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 5:00 PM ET
Additional information >>
This conference will
take place on the campus of the University of Notre Dame.
More information will be available in December 2019. Please check back for
- SEA Members (non-students): $120
- SEA Members (students): $40
- SEA Nonmembers (non-students): $130
- SEA Nonmembers (students): $40
- For accepted presenters: Regardless of the status of acceptance, the
registration fee is refundable as long as a written request is emailed
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, March 30,
- For meeting attendees (non-submitters/non-presenters): The registration fee is refundable, as long as a written request is emailed to email@example.com on or before Monday, March 30, 2020.
Contact SEA organizer, Rahul Oka, at firstname.lastname@example.org.