SEA/CA 2021 Annual Meeting
Date: March 4 5, 2021
Meeting Theme: Landscapes of Value / Economies of Place
- CFP Submission Process: Please review the SEA CFP submission process outlined here: http://www.econanthro.org/meetings/2021-sea-annual-meeting/.
- To submit your abstract, please use this google form. You will be asked to provide the title of your presentation, author name/s, affiliation/s and contact information; and a presentation abstract of up to 500 words. Presentations should clearly engage the conference theme “Landscapes of Value/Economies of Place.”
- The deadline for presentation abstract submission is 5:00 pm, EST, November 30th, 2020.
- You will be notified by Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 on the final decision regarding your submission.
Contact 2021 SEA Organizers at: SEAconference2021@gmail.com
- SEA Members (non-students): $10
- SEA Members (students): $5
- C&A Members (non-students): $10
- C&A Members (students): $5
- SEA Nonmembers (non-students): $20
- SEA Nonmembers (students): $10
- For accepted presenters: Regardless of the status of acceptance, the
registration fee is refundable as long as a written request is emailed
to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, February 2,
- For meeting attendees (non-submitters/non-presenters): The registration fee is refundable, as long as a written request is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, February 2, 2021.
Contact 2021 SEA Organizers at: SEAconference2021@gmail.com.